· Develop and implement the market development plan
for the organization range of products for the defined regions (Like GCC, Asia
Pacific, LATAMA, CIS, US, UK, Canada etc.)
· Establish a comprehensive database on the
opportunities for organization products in all the markets.
· Analyze information develop a detailed
understanding of the route to market and where the sale opportunities exist
(potential and profitable markets)
· Develop a structure that captures the essence of
the opportunities identified and converts those opportunities to transaction by
creating agent’s network
· Operate pricing policy, pricing services,
quotations and price follow-up of panel products with all perspective clients
and contractors with focus on winning all projects quoted, product detailing,
and pricing support to customers.
· Understanding and preparing product registration
documents for the defined regions.
· Identifying distributor and establishing supply
chain & distribution channel with abiding to all compliances of those
· Monitor the processing of orders and check that the
distribution is running smoothly and everything is on schedule.
· To deal with any complaints or queries that occur
once the product is delivered.
· Provide periodic report on
orders/volumes/prices/forecasting in line with company procedures and
· Ensuring timely submission of budgets and sales
reports for discussion to the management.
· Organize sales briefings and conferences, and visit
international trade fairs.
· Managing administration, such as orders, contracts
and export documents
· Identifying new markets for exports and developing
new business accounts
· Planning a sales campaign suited to that country
and current consumer trends
· Graduate - B.Sc. (Chemistry, Microbiology), B.Pharmacy, Biomedical or
· Post-Graduate – MBA (International Business)
· Industry: Preferably have
experienced into Pharma or Medical Devices industry.
Role) Region Handled: Asia, Africa, GCC, USSR, LATAMA, CIS etc.
Experience: 6 to 8 Years