February 1, 2023 nitin nimbalkar
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Maintains accounting system.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Reviews financial reports.
- Prepares financial forecasts.
- Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions.
- Supervises employees.
- Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus