October 3, 2022 nitin nimbalkar
We are looking for someone who is excited to work in leading medical devices by liaising between HOD and its team members and ensuring smooth functioning.
(Required Skills: Email writing, Co-ordination, Presentation Skills, Advance Excel, Follow-ups, Reports, Market Analysis.)
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments
• Demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
• Review departmental project plans and create compelling presentations
• Organize, prepare and take meeting minutes for company CEO
• Review progress of functional teams & KPIs
• Provide information needed for effective decision making through research and benchmarking
• Work cross-functionally to develop, execute, and analyze initiatives with key business partners
• Plan meetings & presentations for customers & business leaders
• Preparing & analyzing Company All Hands – meetings
• Help with enriching conversations with team members or customers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Communication skills, written/verbal
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines Keep information confidential
• Self-motivated and having excellent organizational and leadership ability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good at writing & managing many documents (G Docs, Excels, etc.)
• Has good analytical skills to analyze patterns in business & operational data
• Basic graduation degree. Masters in Marketing field would be preferred.
• Experience- 0-4 Years (Same Job Profile)
• Proficient in MS Office Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Excel Formulas, etc.
• Any graduate + MBA Marketing (Must)