September 30, 2022 nitin nimbalkar
Product Manager- Institutional Sales (Infection Control Division)
• Plan visit to various institutional, dairy, food, pharma, veterinary industries,
research labs for selling disinfectant, disposable garments, wipes & gloves
• Meeting various key persons such as microbiologist, scientists, QA/QC for
product entry at various institutional area.
• Appointing distributor with the help of his manager.
• Enthusiastic and energetic for sales activities.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Conducting technical CME/CNE/Product demonstration
• Able to handle the technical call
• Should be ready to travel extensively.
• For experienced candidate having experience of industrial disinfectant sales in
the given territory.
• Able to develop a distributor network
• Candidate having basic knowledge of Microbiology, Medical Microbiology,
Infection Control practices, Disinfection & decontamination process, Microbial
efficacy testing etc.
• Candidate must have good command in English language along with excellent
• Candidate must have good computer skill- Word, Excel & PPT
• Experienced candidate having on field experience in Sales & marketing
products in institutional, dairy, food, pharma, veterinary industries, research
• If candidate having sales & marketing experience will preferred
Required Candidate with First /Higher/ Second Class in MSc. Microbiology only
Experienced in sales are mostly preferred (5-7)