May 30, 2022 admin
Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Will be responsible to manage a team of engineers and carry out all engineering activities towards new product development.
• Managing and scheduling all engineering deliverables.
• Channelize engineering resources towards the design and development of new concepts.
• Should have a thorough an understanding of all manufacturing processes and materials.
• Should be competent in working out mechanisms/calculations and details as required during product development.
• To have a complete understanding of tooling development across the manufacturing process.
• Will be responsible to interact with toolrooms for tooling and post tooling refinements.
• To overview and approve all 2D and 3D part drafting, assemblies, sectional views (GD&T) exploded views with key/bubble diagram and BOQ.
• Good understanding of FEA as required for various product categories.
• Will be responsible for the release of final engineering data considering all compliances as required for manufacturing.
• Adhere to all schedules and deliverables as assigned by the department head.
• Define SOP checklist before releasing the data for tooling.
• Maintain a record of all data worked upon.
• Min 7yrs experience in consumer / medical product development
• Should be hands-on with engineering software’s
• Good communication skills with the ability to mentor a team