October 6, 2022 nitin nimbalkar
Major Role: – International Sales & Marketing, International B2B Sales, Relationship Management, Business Planning, Corporate Sales, Healthcare sales.
Job Description: –
We are looking for International Sales Executive B2B Sales and Marketing for Eastern Europe Region. The Candidate will be based in Pune and will be travelling frequently to Eastern Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities: –
- Analyze Markets and different sectors in the market for sales of medical devices.
- Analyze the trends within the medical supply business segments, determine their impact on business, design and execute the most appropriate market approach strategy.
- Schedule and conduct regular customer meetings/ visits to Eastern Europe countries like Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lativa, Lithuania, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Albania, Kosovo, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro to finalize the agreements, training, monitoring sales at distributors end, solving distributors issues and finding new verticals for business.
- Set targets for annual Growth and prepare sales activity plans accordingly geared towards a profitable & sustained growth.
- Direct & solely responsible for the development of action plans and budgets that drive and support all and any efforts that meet the visionary goals.
- Monitor marketplace trends and changes so that the company may remain able to response to any challenges that may be presented.
- Prepare estimates and quotations that exceed customers expectations and as such serve to support the desired image of excellence of services.
- Secure all essential relationships with Alliances and strategic partners for the long-term growth.
- Manage the business for profitable growth and implement recognized business planning methodologies to ensure a profitable ROI.
- Measure the quality process by monitoring the customer service, product rejections and returns. Support the quality policy and system by providing the necessary resources via an operational budget.
- Should help Regulatory Team to understand with the product’s specific regulatory requirements of the countries. Should coordinate between the regulatory team of the countries and Factory regulatory team. Should focus on registration of products based on the market potential.
- Responsible for customer relationship ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met. Monitoring the Tertiary, secondary and Primary sales during client visits.
- Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding performance of the sales in Eastern Europe.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Proven experience in medical device/ healthcare segments in sales & marketing, building sales in a multi-unit environment.
- Should have Master degree in Marketing and Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience:- 6 to 8 Years relevant experience.
Location:- Pune/ Mumbai.
Salary:- Range Rs 18 Lac’s per Anum.
Candidate Preferred: – Male/Female
Number of Position’s:- 1