At IMAEC MEDNTEK, quality is an integral part of our day-to-day operations, business strategy and business philosophy. We make sure all our business activities are conducted with an assurance of quality, safety & efficacy of products. IMAEC MEDNTEK offers products which are designed under the strict guidance of our quality inspections in compliance with in-house & international quality standards. The IMAEC MEDNTEK is uncompromising in terms of quality and makes sure a thorough quality check is done at every stage of the development, production & marketing of all our products. At the IMAEC MEDNTEK , we commit ourselves to implement a robust global quality management system in order to sustain a quality culture of operational excellence, while meeting and exceeding the expectations of all stakeholders, including patients, customers and regulators.
IMAEC MEDNTEK Ltd has a state of the art manufacturing facility in 20,000 m² land with 6000 m² manufacturing area situated in the district of Pune, India. Our manufacturing facility is in compliance with regulatory requirements for factories and also meets the EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety requirements). All of our manufacturing activities meet regulatory norms of India including FDA & Quality standards are in accordance with the requirements of medical devices such as ISO13485, applicable EC standards, CE norms and WHO GMP requirements.
IMAEC MEDNTEK operations follows LEAN manufacturing principle and aim to reduce wastages cost to make product available to customer at the most affordable cost. We follow the Six Sigma approach in manufacturing to meet the highest & reliable quality product with six sigma process capability.
IMAEC MEDNTEK is committed to continuous process improvements for meeting customer expectations and striving for safe & quality products for our customers at the best possible prices within the shortest possible time period.
IMAEC MEDNTEK manufactures its wide range of products with maximum process automation wherever possible to avoid manual intervention. Manufacturing process are developed with Poka Yoke principle & visual factories to eliminate human errors.
IMAEC MEDNTEK with our manufacturing facility cater to the need of customers across the globe with the following products at your disposal:
Surgical disposable products for various surgical purposes in all possible sizes such as:
- Surgical gowns
- Surgical Reinforced Gowns
- Coverall gowns
- PPE kits
- Isolation gowns
- Plain sheet
- Medical rolls
- Bed sheets
- Pillow covers
- Trolley covers
Dialysis Kits & its components:
- Dialysis Hemodialysis solution - Haemodylis Part A
- Hemodialysis machine power - Part B
- Para acetic acid Cold Sterilant, CITRO- (DISINFECTANT FOR HEMODIALYSIS MACHINE)
- Dialyzer, Blood Tubing set for hemodialysis, Fistula needle
- Syringe - 5ml
- Syringe - 10 ml
- IV Set
- Heparin Injection
- Iron Sucrose Injection
- Guide wire
- Syringe & Needle 18 G,
- Y-introduce needle
- 2 Way Lumen
Advance Surgical Products (Personal & Surgical Care) such as
- Hydrogen Peroxide & Silver Disinfectant Solution
- Bis (3-aminopropyl) dodecyl amine disinfectant solution (Quat-Free General Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner Not for Medical USE)
- 0-phthalaldehyde Disinfectant Solution (Ready-To-Use High Level Disinfectant For Surgical, Medical Instruments & Equipment)
- Isopropyl Alcohol Hydrogen peroxide Hand Sanitizer With Glycerol As Moisturizer (Hand Hygiene & Skin Antiseptic Solution)
- Ethanol+ Hydrogen Peroxide Hand Sanitizer With Glycerol As Moisturizer (Non-Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer)
- Aldehyde - Free Surgical Instrument & RO membrane Disinfectant (Instrument Pre- cleaning Disinfectant)
- Cleaner- Sanitizer- Fungicide-Mildewstat, Non Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer (Benzethonium Chloride Based Non-alcoholic Hand Sanitizer),
- Descoton OPA Solution Test Strips (for testing Descoton OPA- High level disinfectants having active ingredients ortho-phthalaldehyde).