What personal information do we collect?
We collect information when you purchase a product from our website, complete a form on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
- Contact information: personal identification such as first name, last name or billing address, delivery address, communication details such as telephone numbers, email IDs, etc.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location and any other data on devices or systems which uses might be using while accessing this website.
- There might be other data users may give away such as their preferences, purchase histories, opinions, or anything personal in nature.
We are making best efforts not to collect any discriminatory data on users such as race religion or sexual orientations and other social or political opinions.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect to deliver your order, follow up on requests, for future marketing communications, or to analyze aggregate data. The company uses data as per applicable legal provisions and all data is used for commercial purposes only. We will not share your data with any third party unless we are legally bound to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned frequently for security holes and known vulnerabilities to ensure your visit to our site is as safe as possible. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
Yes. For more details, please check our Cookies below
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Users can set preferences for how Google or any other browser advertises to you using the Settings page or by using the Opt-Out Browser add-on.
Stopping Promotional Emails
You have all the right to have emails stopped from being sent to you. IMAEC Ltd. collects email addresses only with explicit or implicit permission, to send information, respond to inquiries or other requests, and send marketing communications to you. We enforce the following:
- We do not use false or misleading subject lines in our email communications
- We allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- We honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can use the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails and you will automatically be removed from all marketing-related correspondence.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
What are cookies
A cookie is a file, containing information, which is stored on your device if you agree. Usually, the file contains data that identifies users to provide a good browsing experience and also allows us to do continuous improvement.
If users continue to browse our website, it will mean accepting our cookies policy. Users can block cookies or deny accepting cookies policy; however, it may adversely affect their overall browsing experience. We recommend users to clear Cookies periodically from their devices.
User rights about accepting Cookies
- Users have the right to accept or deny our Cookies policy. We encourage users to review and understand how Cookies can be refused or deleted. Also, most internet browsers automatically allow cookies to store.
- Company has all rights to update Cookies policy as and when seems appropriate
- We reserve the right to make amends to the Cookies policy and update it from time to time. We may do this at any time and without giving any intimation or information regarding the updates. Users should check our Cookies Policy from time to time.