CidalTek-HD hand rub comprehensive antimicrobial activity and rapid action of isopropanol help in improved compliance with hand hygiene. CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in dental healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer.
- Hand Hygiene Solution: Ready to Use. (For external use only)
Use 6 ml (4 pushes of dispenser) of CidalTek-HD to rub palms for 30-60 seconds, front back to front and in-between your fingers until the liquids covers your hands & air dries. Follow the protocol of hand hygiene techniques as per WHO & CDC guidelines.
- Surgical Hand Disinfection: Ready to Use. (For external use only)
Use appropriate amount of CidalTek-HD to rub palms, front back to front and in-between your fingers until the liquids covers your hands till the elbow & air dries. The contact time in between 1.5 – 3 minutes. Follow the protocol of surgical hand preparation techniques as per WHO & CDC guidelines.
- Hygienic hand disinfection: 30-60 seconds
- Surgical hand disinfection: 5 – 3 minutes
As per WHO and CDC recommendation for hand hygiene practices
- Routine hygienic hand antisepsis if hands are not visibly soiled
- Use as surgical hand disinfection before conducting dental surgeries
- For use before & after dental patient contact
- Before leaving the dental treatment area
- Before and after treating each dental patient for dental procedures
- Before putting on gloves and again immediately after removing gloves
- After barehanded touching of instruments, equipment, materials, and other objects likely to be contaminated
- To avoid the cross contamination/ transmission via hand
- For dental professionals, including dentists, dental assistants, dental hygienists, students, and practice managers use best practice in hand hygiene.
: Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Yeasticidal, Tuberculocidal, Mycobactericidal & Virucidal.
There are no reviews yet.