WHO Recommended Formulation:
CidalTek- IP Hand Sanitizer content 75%v/v of Isopropyl alcohol as per WHO recommended alcohol content which acts rapidly & effectively inactivating a wide range of microorganisms on hand.
Cidaltek- IP Hand Sanitizer is the most effective, rapid in action to kill germs. Effectively kills 99.99% of germs on hand.
Better Choice for Hand Hygiene:
Cidaltek- IP Hand Sanitizer comprehensive antimicrobial activity and rapid action of Isopropyl alcohol 75% v/v help in improved compliance with hand hygiene.
WHO recommended hand rubs have proven efficacy in COVID-19 & Emerging viruses:
Cidaltek- IP Hand Sanitizer contains Isopropyl alcohol 75% v/v which is recommended as per WHO formulation. It efficiently inactivates SARS-CoV-2 viruses in accordance with the WHO recommended formulations within 30 seconds. The study conducted with WHO-recommended alcohol-based formulations demonstrated a strong virucidal effect against emerging pathogens, including ZIKV, EBOV, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV
• WHO Recommended Formulation
• Alcohol-Based Hand Hygiene Solution
• Rapid and Prolonged Action
• Effective against MRSA & VRE, Drug resistance pathogens
• Maintains Water Balance
• Skin protective-Dermatologically compatible
• WHO formulation with having EN 1500 (Hygienic Hand Rub) passed
• It gives best Hand hygiene compliance as per WHO Hand Hygiene compliance Monitoring in hospitals
• DCGI approved
Hand Hygiene Solution: Ready to Use. For external use only.
Use 6ml (4 pushes of dispenser) of Cidaltek- IP Hand Sanitizer to rub palms for 60 seconds, front
back to front, and in-between your fingers until the liquids cover your hands & air dry. Do not wash
Hand with water. Follow the protocol of Hand Hygiene techniques as per WHO & CDC guidelines.
Note: - Product should be used in accordance with label instruction
• As per WHO and CDC
recommendation for hand hygiene
• For rapid hand disinfection
• For use before & after patient contact
• Use undiluted
• Do not mix with detergent or other chemicals
• Avoid direct contact with eyes. Flush eyes with fresh
water in case of contact
• Keep out of reach of children