Peracetic acid is a mixture of CH3COOH and H2O2 in a watery solution. It is a bright, colorless liquid that has a distinct odor and a low PH. It is easy to apply and does not leave any toxic residues. Cold sterilant having broad spectrum and anti microbial activity. Formulated with Peracetic Acid as main ingredient. Peracetic Acid is classified as a solution & sterilant for reprocessing of dialyzers/ dialysis machines / bloodline tubing.
• Do not drink, avoid eye & skin contact or inhalation both before & after dilution.
• Wear hand gloves, goggles & rubber shoes while handling.
• Wash hands with soaps after handling including protective equipment.
• Do not dispose the product in any or public water reservoir.
• Dispose container properly.
• Do not reuse the container