Proper disinfection and cleaning of dental work surfaces are vital in preventing infectious pathogens’ transmission to healthcare workers and patients. The CDC defines disinfection as the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms, physically or chemically. It offers guidelines on environmental surface disinfection for dental offices. Environmental surface disinfection is the cleaning and disinfecting of non-critical environmental surfaces using low-level to intermediate-level surface disinfectants.
CidalTek-W10 is a multi-component disinfectant containing Hydrogen peroxide as an oxidizing agent with combination of stabilizing agents to form a complex solution. A long-lasting disinfectant effect is achieved with addition of silver ions to the formula. It is Non-Carcinogenic, Bio-Degradable, Eco-friendly, and most importantly easy to use highly effective in dental clinic & dental labs.
For Surface & Environmental Disinfection
For Aerial Disinfection
- Add 100 ml (10%) of CidelTek-W10 disinfectant to 900 ml of water and mix well, apply on surface for 30 min contact time.
- For Sporicidal action on surface use 20% Conc. Solution of CidalTek-W10 for 60 min contact time.
- After thoroughly wetting the surface with lint free cloth, mop, sponge.
- Treated surface must remain wet for respective contact time & allow to air dry.
- Use 2-3 Bucket system for surface cleaning & disinfection
1) Before using disinfectant read the product label & instruction carefully
2) Use appropriate PPE before handling disinfectant
3) Use freshly Prepared disinfectant
- Add 200 ml (20 %) of CidalTek W10 in 950 ml of water for 1000 cubic feet area.
- For Sporicidal action on use 20% Conc. Solution of CidalTek-W10 for 60 min contact time.
- Fogging machine should be mounted 2-3 feet from the floor level.
- The angle of fogger machine kept at approximately 45 degrees.
- Ensure the room is thoroughly cleaned before & after fogging with CidalTek W10 solution.
Note: - Product should be used in accordance with label instruction
||Amount of product
||Amount of water
(2-3 Bucket System)
Terminal / Aerial disinfection (Fogging)
||Fogger time: 20-25 Minutes
Disinfection Time :60 Minutes
(Total Time: 1 hrs. 20 Minutes)
Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Yeasticidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal & Sporicidal.
There are no reviews yet.