Effective and efficient dental Instrument disinfection is essential for the safety of patients and to ensure that productivity does not suffer. Infection control programs all include the cleaning and disinfection of reusable dental instruments and devices. CidalTek-ID50 is an efficient disinfection & cleaner solution which is made for disinfection of dental instruments & tools used in dental medical colleges and laboratories and dental hospitals. It is high-performance concentrated solution for the cleaning and disinfection of heat-resistant and heat-sensitive semi-critical instruments. The formulation inhibits instrument corrosion and protects them from discoloration even with prolonged immersion.
Direction of use: Dilution Chart with CidalTek -ID50 2% v/v correct solution strength
Note: - Product should be used in accordance with label instruction
||Amount of product
||Amount of water
||30 – 45 minutes
- For Pre-Cleaning of instruments: - 2% solution for 15 min
- For Instrument Disinfection: - 2% solution for 60 min
- For RO Membrane Disinfection: 2% solution for 30-45 min
How to Use:
For Dental device, Instruments & Tools Precleaning & Disinfection
- Compatible with most materials such as stainless steel, aluminium, glass, ceramics, hard plastics, ebonite, etc.
- Not compatible with disinfecting preparations containing aldehydes.
For RO Membrane Disinfection
- For Pre-clean all heat sensitive semi-critical medical device such as surgical instruments, extraction forceps, bone chisels, periodontal scalers, scalpel blades, surgical dental burs, dental mouth mirror, amalgam condenser, air/water syringes reusable dental impression trays, dental handpieces, endodontic files by scrubbing or brushing with disinfectant in dental settings and submerging into CidalTek -ID50 2% solution for 15 min
- Wear the PPE & gloves
- Remove heavy soil/organic deposits from surface
- Rinse thoroughly with tap water (hardness less than 400 ppm)
- For effective disinfection, submerse clean instrument/equipment in CidalTek -ID50 2% solution for 60 min according to the requirement.
- Rinse with sterile distilled water with 2-3 times and allow to dry before use.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution become visibly dirty or diluted then discard it.
- Prepare 2% solution of CidalTek -ID50 as per the requirement.
- Circulate this solution in the RO membranes for 30-45 minutes.
- After 30-45 minutes drain the solution.
- Flush RO membranes thoroughly with water until water becomes free from residual disinfectant. (2-4 times flushing will remove the residual disinfectant)
- CidalTek-ID50 does not cause any harm or oxidation to polyamide layer of RO membranes.
1) Before using disinfectant read the product label & instruction carefully
2) Use appropriate PPE before handling disinfectant
3) Use freshly Prepared disinfectant
Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Yeasticidal, Virucidal & Sporicidal.
There are no reviews yet.